Runescape Private Server Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Runescape Private Server Help

Helpfull When Making A Runescape Private Server.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to download from this forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
administrator
Admin
Admin
administrator

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-14

How to download from this forum. Empty
PostSubject: How to download from this forum.   How to download from this forum. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 3:21 pm

If you are NOT a registerd user, then you can't download ANYTHING until you register with the forum. And be sure to read the terms and conditions. Click HERE to register

Also, When you register, you have access to our "RSC download". Which includes, A working client. And the server source its self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rspserverhelp.forumotion.com
jamesbond758

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How to download from this forum.   How to download from this forum. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 2:12 am

where is the rsc download?
Back to top Go down
Durial321

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: How to download from this forum.   How to download from this forum. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:52 am

I just want a rpivate server to add npcs to and so people can join. I dont understand how to make one. I was banned from rs on 666 and im back!
Back to top Go down

How to download from this forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape Private Server Help :: REQUIRMENTS FOR DOWNLOADING!-
Jump to: